10 Minute Craft Dash #27 Challenge
For this week 10 Minute Craft Dash I bring you a boy card sometimes I struggle to find ideas for boys because they have to be masculine with out bows or girly things that I used to put on cards because I’m a girl lol.
Tips to make a boy card:
- Instead of making a bow do a knot
- Great ideas for embellishments: enamel dots, brads and simple buttons.
- Search for boy themes like: astronauts, sports, pirates, cars, etc.
- Less is more, less embellishments make a more simple card… guys are simple we are complex. lol
- If you want to give it a more masculine look distress a little the papers or ink the edges.
Hope that this Tips can help you if you struggle to make cards like me but everyday I surprise myself that I’m making boy cards without much trouble.
The colors of this week are: Orange, black and green.
After seeing the video I hope that you get a little inspired and run to your craft table and make cute projects in 10 minutes, upload them to the 10 Minute Craft Dash #27 Challenge and have the chance to win the amazing price (you can see it above).
You can WIN this:
My time was like 9min 38 sec but after stopping the video I decided that I need some faux stitching so I start again my timer and make like crazy those stitches lol and thank god I made on time.
- Volleyball 12×12 paper – Making the Team Collection by Bella Blvd
- Border 12×12 paper - Making the Team Collection by Bella Blvd
- Orange Cardstock by Fabriano Colore
- Index Journal Cards - Victoria Park Collection by Lily Bee Design
- Alpha 12×12 Sticker sheet – Hello Summer Collection by Echo Park Paper
- Boy sticky notes – Love you more Collection by Pebbles Inc.